Home → Together → Migration → Managing migration & supporting refugees in a globalised world → Migrants and communication
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
A platform where:
• Apply for free language courses (Certificates should be offered by government)
• Apply for vocational trainings
(Provide opportunities and ways to get qualifications/connect with companies)
• Offer/Seek free legal & economical advice
• Offer/Seek free psychological advice
(The legal, economical, psychological advices will be provided voluntarily by young professionals, which later on will get support and certifications from the Government and have their CV equipped for international level)
• Seek job opportunities
(Connect with companies & Governmental Office of Employment)
• Connect with private/public educational institutions
(Offer free and full scholarships for young refugees that have good academic results)
Other activities & missions of the platform:
• Organize & train the youth to volunteer for UNCHR refugee camps in Europe (Online Application)
The Media & The Online Platform
1. Living Libraries
2. Interviews Offered by refugees that will get help from us.
4. Perspective/Shared Experience
• Companies that offer their services & advertisement in our online platform
(Money that will come from this advertisements will be used for facilitating the refugees’ needs and improving our services)
• Promote young activists
(It should be used to promote young journalists, young politicians & on the other hand to give opinion and influence positively the way refugees are seen)
• Scientific articles/economical & social analysis
• Competition for documentaries/ reports
• Interviews: Perception of distinguished figures
• T-Shirt online campaign with powerful messages, in cooperation with VIP-s ( money will be used for refugees)
Many European countries facing shortage of unskilled labours. In Poland we are short of almost 175.000 by the end of next year. If such problem exist, then why EU government limit migrant workers coming in? Many factories may close soon giving opportunity for importers to import cheap quality products to meet the demand. When do they wants to change those policies?
We know how challenging and difficult an integration process can be for refugees and for immigrants seeking better opportunities. However it’s our responsibility to make this process as easy as possible for them. With more work and effort from the governments we can spread more the immigrants throughout the countries in onder to integrate them to local customs and values instead of building camps and pretending that the problem was solved while nowadays many European cities are suffering from the low birth rate as the years pass, resulting in empty houses and even in the death of entire towns and villages. It’s our time to kill two birds with one stone and help immigrants to build a better and safer life and to help our towns to grow again with the help of our strong and brave brothers.